Monday, July 19, 2010

Giving UP

Hello readers.

I decided that I will finally let go. :)
Not now though. But at least, I got the "will" that I needed.
Reasons will be posted in the coming days,
but I'm certain, this time, I really want to move on.

I need to grow up.
And growing up requires changes.
Stagnation is a hindrance, so I must learn to cope.
This life is not a happy ending tale in some cases.
This is not pessimism but this is reality.
But don't worry, even if life is not always a happy ending,
There are a lot of other stories in my life that could end happily.

I just need to be contented with what I have right now,
I need to utilize what I am now,
And who knows, one day, I might be happy in love again.

I'm growing up.
I want to.
So I need to stop being a spoiled brat
Crying about things that could not be undone.

If ever I feel pain again because of the same reason,
Maybe I should start to rationalize.
Even if love as proven in philosophy can't use the faculty of the mind,
I will use the faculty of the will as a weapon to grow up.

I'll strive to be happy, because I want to.
I'll grow up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment