Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am a blue-tailed mermaid.

My tail color signifies my current state.
It changes from time to time,
but it takes months, years or maybe for the rest of time.

It depends on things,
on how fast or slow I move on.
It depends on the wound,
of whether it dries up
or it keeps on aching.

These are my moving-on posts.
Because in this human world,
where I exchanged my tail to feet,
for a love that would last in eternity,
every thing is a step, everything is moving.
Fast-paced it is.

but this feet, once a tail,
have a difficulty of running or walking fast.
It bleeds, it makes me stumble,
as if I am not balanced,
so these posts are my attempts,
although I would know, that never will I be able to walk
as graciously as human beings,
there are my immortal testaments that I tried.

I am the blue-tailed mermaid.
And even if my tail is lost for feet,
I would remain as one.

Grace. 4:12pm, July 6, 2010.



1 comment:

  1. I am the blue-tailed mermaid.
    And even if my tail is lost for feet,
    I would remain as one.

    --I love these lines friend! Congratulations for the new blog :)

    ReplyDelete