Friday, December 17, 2010

drinking

I drink because of you.

You're asking me if there's something you can do to help me.
Maybe you could come back and everything will be happy.

But i know you won't come back.
You should have came back a long time ago if you have plans.
So, let me be.
Let me drink myself to forgetfulness.
Let me, at least feel that I can sleep without thinking so hard of you.
Let me journey to another world where I have no control of myself.
Because for the past year and months counting, I've been in control... I must restrict myself in loving you.

Ask me why I drink.
I drink because I love you too much that it hurts.
I drink because it hurts me too much that I want to be numb even for a few hours or so.
I drink because the numbness will never be enough to completely unlove you.

After I wake up from that drinking session, here I am..
writing about my love.

It all comes back to you.
I love you that much that it all leads back to you.

Let me drink. You're my greatest frustration now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment